Film Production HVAC
Industrial-sized equipment well suited for keeping everything cool from studio lights to execs
- Studio ready, Cam-Lok connections and heavy duty flex duct
- Simple operation
- Instant on / off, no time consuming shutdowns
- Remote control available, capabilities add to the simplicity
Vast sound stages can be challenging to manage the right temperature.
Portable electric heaters and radiant electric panels give you complete flexibility to focus heat energy in a specific area.
- Safe and quiet
- Radiant panels are great for heating video village
- Completely film friendly, Cam-Lok connections
- No worrisome re-fueling
Cool air on call when your location demands immediate cooling. Flexible equipment coupled with extensive experience makes the choice simple.
- Large wheels make mobility easy
- Units set up quickly
- Our wealth of experience makes us familiar with hundreds of locations
- Early morning drop-off – Late night pick-up
- Don’t know what you need? Call us, we’ll help you figure it out
From a straight forward residence to a large commercial building, we can handle it all.
When your situation calls for safe, reliable heat, our industrial strength electric furnaces and indirect gas-fired heaters are the answer. Units easily roll in, plug in, and start heating, problem solved!
- Dry, safe and quiet – the quick heat answer.
- Electric furnaces available
- Units are thermostatically controlled and protected with built-in safety switches.
- Film friendly. Cam-Lok connections, large wheels.
- Electric furnaces offer no hazardous exhaust or troublesome refueling problems.
- Fuel-fired units have the ability of supplying large amounts of hot air when power availability is limited.
Providing productions the right atmosphere since 1989
Our technicians are certified in IATSE safety guidelines. Productions have special needs that we know how to cater to.